Notice to Airman
Attention Transient & BVY Based Pilots
Please be advised that on September 8-9, 2018, Flight4CF will be hosting the 2018 Beverly Regional Airshow on the East Ramp of the Beverly Regional Airport. The event will be in effect from 0900-1700 with airshow performers operating from 1200-1430.
If you plan on operating your aircraft during either or both of those dates, please read the important information below, as numerous restrictions will be in effect.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, FROM 1700 ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2018 THRU 2359 ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2018 THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS WILL BE IN EFFECT:
- Personnel & equipment will be in the vicinity of the East Ramp & TAXIWAYS GOLF and ECHO on September 6-7 from 0900-1700.
- BVY East Ramp will be closed to all aircraft except airshow performers & static display aircraft.
- TAXIWAY GOLF will only be accessible to airshow aircraft.
- TAXIWAY ECHO will be closed from TAXIWAY GOLF to TAXIWAY ALPHA.
- On September 8-9 from 1200-1430, a TFR will be in effect within a 3NM radius of KBVY from the surface up to including 3,000’ MSL.
- On September 8-9 from 1200-1430, BVY Airport will be closed to all aircraft except performers.
- On September 8-9 from 0900-1730 runway 16/34 will be closed.
- Runway 9/27 will be the primary arrival/departure runway during event hours regardless of wind.
ADDITIONAL PILOT INFORMATION
- Aircraft based on the east ramp must be moved onto TAXIWAY FOXTROT no later than 1700 on Friday September 7th, 2018. Please contact email@example.com for more information if you elect to not move your aircraft or if you require assistance. If owners are not able to move their own aircraft, towing services will be provided to and from TAXIWAY FOXTROT by North Atlantic Air. Aircraft repositioning will commence on Thursday September 6th. If you elect to move your own aircraft on any other day, you must arrange your own transportation back to the east ramp. If you elect to move your own aircraft please contact the email above for the storage location on TAXIWAY FOXTROT.
- Some aircraft may be repositioned behind hangar 47. If you plan to fly during the closure dates, please ensure you let us know so your aircraft can be put on TAXIWAY FOXTROT.
- Any pilots who intend to fly on September 7-9, 2018 must access their aircraft from North Atlantic Air on the West Ramp. Transportation will be provided onto TAXIWAY FOXTROT to access your aircraft.
- Self-service fuel will not be available from 1700 on September 7th, thru 2359 on September 9th.
- All aircraft should be back on position on the East Ramp no later than field closure on September 10th, 2018.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during these few days of inconvenience. If you choose to not fly that weekend, please help spread the word and join us for this exciting airshow. All airshow proceeds will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the BVY airport manager for more information.
Beverly Regional Airport
50 L.P. Henderson Road
Beverly, MA 01915
Dear Beverly Based Pilots,
If you haven’t already heard, Flight4CF will be hosting the 2018 Beverly Regional Airshow on September 8-9, 2018. The airshow will take place on the east ramp from 0900-1700 both days. Due to the location of the airshow, we will require all aircraft to be moved from the east ramp no later than 1700 on September 7th 2018. If pilots authorize, North Atlantic Air will relocate your aircraft at no charge. Please email us at email@example.com if you intend to fly at any time from September 7th thru September 9th 2018. If you choose to fly, your aircraft will be relocated onto TAXIWAY FOXTROT for easy access. If you choose not to fly, your aircraft may be towed behind hangar 47 to minimize the number of aircraft on the taxiway. If you decide after the fact that you want to fly and your aircraft is relocated behind the hangar, you will not have access out of the east ramp. A safe bet is if you think you may want to fly, please let us know so we can move you to the taxiway.
For those pilots who need access to their aircraft or who are flying from September 7th thru September 9th, please proceed to North Atlantic Air on the West Ramp. Transportation will be provided to your aircraft during event hours.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. Please see the back of this page for NOTAM information if you choose to operate your aircraft during the aforementioned times.
Beverly Regional Airport